Visits to our Class Page

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Trip to the Ocean!

This is a great time to get out of our heat and take a drive to the ocean.  Children like this unit because they can relate to their trips they have made to the ocean.  We are learning about shells, marine life and pirates (pretending, of course!)   Our class has been busy painting, pretending with our new set of ocean animals and pirate ships.   The class has really bonded and it has been fun to watch them make new friends.  They are very interested in each other's emotions and I have taught them if they want to hug a friend they must ask first.  We are respecting each other's space.!

I can tell the new craze of selfies has hit the little ones!  One of them asked me to do a selfie and before I knew many of them wanted to join in!  It was quite fun since I usually don't care for selfies!


There were many giggles during selfie time!


No comments: